Sunday, January 1, 2012

Beer-Eyed Black-Eyed Peas featured on Craft Beer!

HAPPY 2012!!!  The follow post was originally from 2011 but so delicious it made it re-post worthy!!  These really are the very best Black-Eyed Peas I've ever had.  Special thank you to my awesome brother-in-law, they were lovingly made and enjoyed by all.


Happy New Year!  ~Leslie


PS  2011 was a fantastic year although I failed miserably at consistent blogging!  What is that saying???  Don't change your goal, just your time frame ;)


Happy New Year to all!!!   It's been crazy but it's been fun and we are really looking forward to an awesome 2011!  New Year's Resolution.....to blog on a consistent basis!



Check this out Beer-Eyed Black-Eyed Peas , my brother in law's awesome recipe I posted for the 2010 New Year was requested to post on Craft Beer's website.  I was super excited to be asked and it's fun being featured on a public website. 

Please be sure to check out the original recipe on my sidebar, they left the really good (and important) parts!!

Visualize your 2011 and go for it!


post signature

Print this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and I can't wait to read your comments. I will stop by your blog shortly!