Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kitchen Reveal Day


Sorry for the late entry folks, I had to clean my kitchen.  Penny at http://lakelurecottagekitchen.blogspot.com/ suggested a Kitchen Reveal Day.  What fun getting to see all the creative, beautiful and fun kitchens!  So here is my special happy place!  Just recently, my sweet and thoughtful husband bought me one of those fantastic Gel Pro Mats, my legs may actually make it through 2 Thanksgiving Dinners, A Christmas Party for 60+ people, Christmas Breakfast and Christmas Dinner and all the meals and impromptu get togethers in between.  Honestly, if you don't have one, go get one, it will change your life.


Here is my view from the another direction. The view makes washing dishes just a little more enjoyable.  Thanks to my husband, in the summer there is wisteria blooming and two different varieties of grapes growing on the pergola outside the breakfast room window.  The grapes seem only to feed the birds, occasionally we find some before they do, they taste amazingly sweet and we usually serve them on cheese trays.  The grape leaves themselves are picked in the spring time to make Dolmas or stuffed grape leaves from a recipe from a friend of ours.  His recipe is the best I have ever had (I'll post it in the spring next time we make them).



This is the area in my home office that I had bookshelves made just for my cookbook collection. Across from it is my computer where I trying to think of halfway intelligent things to put on my blog for you.
It's time to go mess up the kitchen again, Boeuf Bourguignon for dinner tonight!  It's on my bucket list, wish me luck!


Print this Recipe

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You have my dream kitchen! I would be so proud to have such a spacious and gorgeous work space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, this is a gorgeous place to cook and eat. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by and I can't wait to read your comments. I will stop by your blog shortly!