Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Coco~Moco Chilled Coffee


Coco~Moco Chilled Coffee
Icy cold jolt perfect for a hot afternoon! 

After dragging tail this afternoon, this sounded like the perfect prescription.  It is blazing hot outside, the kind of day just begging for a super cold icy beverage!  This is a breeze to throw together in the blender and enjoy!  Did I say this was healthy????  NO I DID NOT, but it sure hits the spot!

Coco~Moco Chilled Coffee, adapted from Create
The Chef In My Head
Yields 4 cups


3/4 C double strength coffee, cooled
1 C milk, soy or low fat
1/4 C chocolate syrup
1/4 C Coconut milk
2 C ice cubes


Place all ingredients into Vitamix or blender container in the order listed above and secure lid.


Turn machine on high and blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.


Enjoy and cool off from the inside out!

post signature

Print this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and I can't wait to read your comments. I will stop by your blog shortly!