Monday, September 28, 2009

Yum! Great Idea For Mahi Mahi



This is the idea my daughter Elise sent to me for Mahi Mahi.  Macadamia Nut Crusted Fresh Mahi Mahi with Tropical Fruit Salsa, Mashed Purple Sweet Potatoes and Mango Lilikoi Butter Sauce.  She said it is from Bev Gannon's Haili'imaile General Store book.  Elise (the little brat) lives on Maui, is getting married in December in Kauai (I need a bank with crappy security) and will be moving to Kauai next year when she gets out of the Coast Guard.  Her fiance Brandon (lots of muscles, looks like a Hawaiin Mister Clean) is also in the Coast Guard but in Kauai.  I am SUPER jealous of all of the available fresh fish and tropical fruits!  For our week in Hawai, we rented a condo (yes, I get to travel!!) has a full kitchen.  Our plan is to prepare as much of the local food with local recipes as we possibly can.  Can't wait! Aloha

Print this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and I can't wait to read your comments. I will stop by your blog shortly!